Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is our 8th Wedding Anniversary!  




We've made it this far (passed the 7 year itch!) and we still really love each other!

I love my husband Pat.  He is such a wonderful man.  He works so hard to provide for our family.  He is so generous and giving.  He sees the best in others no matter what they may do.  He is a great Daddy, always thinking about his kids and what they need.   He helps me around the house and thinks of the little things that need to be done.  He remembers the things that are important to me and supports me through the difficult moments.  He is strong and caring and always there for me.

Together we have been through two moves, my college education, fertility treatments, and a premature, very scary birth.  I stopped working to be a SAHM, and Pat trudges on at work no matter how difficult the days can be.



I'm not sure I could ever express how much he is my rock.  I always know I can count on him to be there when I need a hug, often knowing I need it, even before I know I need it!   I depend on him for so much and yet, for him it's natural to be the guy you can depend on.





My husband is an amazing man, and I am so lucky to call him mine.  
Happy 8th Anniversary Pat!




No comments:

Post a Comment