Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Care Bears

Because Jocelyn has 2 older sisters, she has discovered many of their toys that are actually now out of popularity, but like her sisters in past years, have become her favorites.  She likes Polly Pockets, Littlest Pet Shop figures, and Little People, but by far, her favorite is Care Bears, in particular, Funshine Bear, or Sun Bear as she calls him.  He's the yellow bear with the sun on his belly.  She has him as a stuffed toy and a couple figures (in her hand).  She lost the Sun Bear figure in her room yesterday and I search for 1/2 hour wondering what in the world I would do if we had to replace him because IF you can get any of that stuff, they're all considered collectibles now!!   As it is, we are trying to get Jocelyn a Funshine Bear costume for Halloween.  I had one on order, but it ended up being out of stock.  I'm now looking at my options.  I have a feeling if I could get Jocelyn a "Sun Bear" costume she would never take it off!!
Anyway, this morning when she got out of bed, all these guys had to come too.  She lined them all up on the sofa and for the first time EVER, smiled upon request.  Too Cute!!
Not to be forgotten though, Dino-snore from Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment