Saturday, January 19, 2013

How Could I Forget?

My Mother and my Sister have been keeping secrets.

There have been rumors for months about a very special gift that was originally meant for my birthday / Mother's Day, and then for Christmas.

Because of the mishaps in Mom's life this past year, there were unexpected delays.

But finally just after Christmas, I received one of the gifts I will treasure most in my life.

I try very hard to keep up with Jocelyn's baby book, and I will do the same for her school memories books, but one day when she is grown, she will take them with her into her adult life.

But this gift is a treasured album that I can always have for myself.


Inside this album are about 100 photos of me as a little baby up to about 4ish, and photos of Jocelyn doing the same things!

Here are some of my favorite pages.

Using all 4 's (or 5!) to stand

Riding bikes

Our First School Days

Jocelyn helping Pepere and me as a little girl doing the same
I know now why this project took so long for them to finish.  Just finding the photos, I'm sure was a feat in itself, since most of the ones of me are, um...  well...  really old!  

Thank you to my Mom and my Sister for this most treasured gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment