Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More School Fun

The Co-op preschool set up is so much fun.  I continue to love how much I can be involved with Jocelyn at school and here are a few reasons why.

Last week I went with Jocelyn on her very first bus ride.  The kids all got to go to the Science Center, but the real event was the trip.  I loved being able to share Jocelyn's first bus riding experience with her.








Then came the springtime Easter Egg Fun!  Now we can't call it Easter, so it's just an Egg Hunt, but who cares.  The kids had fun!
In class they made their own Bunny buckets, and then they tore around the playground to collect eggs.  So much fun!  And yes, again, I got to be a part of it.




The last few weeks of preschool are ticking down.  It's over the 3rd week in May and I can't believe it!  The time has gone by so fast!!  Jocelyn has learned so much, it's amazing to see the changes in her.  I think we will both be very sad when the year is over and we have to say goodbye.  I don't want to think about it.  I plan to enjoy every last minute of these last weeks, and celebrate Jocelyn's accomplishments every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment