Monday, August 24, 2015

The First Day of 2nd Grade

As of today, I have a 2nd grader!  How is that possible???  My beautiful girl has headed out into the big world again to learn and grow and become the person she is meant to be.  I'm so incredibly proud of her.

She takes on the first day like a champ.  There's moments of apprehension that only Daddy and I can really pick up on, because when you see her, you would think she's ready to take on the world without hesitation.  But those secret moments are the ones that remind me that she hasn't forgotten me, because, no matter how brave she is, that little girl means the world to me, and she has my heart with her wherever she goes.

My little shadow has gone off to school again.  I miss her so much already.



















I love the first day of school traditions.  Jocelyn's school invites all the parents to come in to school to cheer them on, and walk into class with them.  There are major renovations going on in her school right now so there was no chance for open houses last week, so this was the first time she got to meet her teacher and the intern, and see her class room.

Meeting Mrs. Kozi for the first time
She still needs us just a little

Off to class


With Ms. Darvish the intern, and Mrs. Kozikowski her teacher



No comments:

Post a Comment