Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hershey Park!

We've been waiting all summer for the right time to go to Hershey Park.  We had the tickets, we just needed the weather to cooperate for once!  It finally did last Monday, so we were off!!

Jocelyn finally made it to the Twizzlers ride height!  Which means she is allowed to go on rides that she has absolutely no interest in, like roller coasters!  Fine with me!  I have no interest in spinning in circles until I'm sick, thank you very much!


We were in the park no more than an hour and it was time to tackle a funnel cake!  Jocelyn is holding on to Hershey the cow.  He was purchased at our first trip to Hershey, and got to come back for a visit!


We took a train ride - definitely more our speed!













Then Mom beat some whack-a-moles so Jocelyn could win a narwhal.  Yeah, I had to look it up too.  It actually is a real thing!!













No trip to Hershey is without it's character photos!  We happen to be big fans of York Peppermint Patties and Kisses.  Don't tell the "ladies"!



Have you seen the old man dance?  This is their version.  Quite amusing I must say!


We did spend some time in the water park area.  The Lazy River was a favorite, no surprise, but Tidal Force (disclaimer in line "You WILL get soaked on this ride"), was an unexpected favorite!  We all loved it!  --There are no photos of the water park for obvious reasons...

I did however get photos of these two in bumper cars.  Guess where I was sitting taking this picture??  It took me half the ride to get myself unstuck in this corner, but once I was free, I happily slammed my car into the back of the kiddo.  She didn't complain!  :) 













We ended the day with the Chocolate tour.   Hershey the cow did in fact live to see his friends on the tour!  Another great summer memory!  But the summer is sadly almost over...


No comments:

Post a Comment