Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friendship

Jocelyn and I spend a lot of time with other kids and Mommies.  Between Mom's Groups, My Gym, and other activities, Jocelyn interacts a lot with other kids.  But I think she has found her first real friend! I don't know at what age kids are supposed to go from parallel play to interactive play, but Jocelyn and her friend Ayaka are certainly playing together and it's so much fun to watch!!  Ayaka is a few months younger than Jocelyn, but I think that works for them quite well.  Jocelyn looks forward to playing with Ayaka and talks about her all afternoon when their playtime is over.
I must say I am enjoying getting to know Ayaka's mother too.  We seem to have very similar ways of raising our girls, and I enjoy her company.  Sounds like a win-win for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. I know Ayaka! Kinu's husband works at APL...I met her there! Say hi the next time you see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence! I certainly will!

    ReplyDelete