Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gymnastics

I don't generally like to overload Jocelyn with too many classes, especially now that she is doing My Gym, but she has really enjoyed going to Columbia Gymnastics for Mom's Group sessions, so I decided to let her do a 6 week program through Howard County.  Today was the first day.
She was very excited about putting on her leotard...


And she loved sliding into the foam block pit...



But as usual, her favorite activity is jumping...


And here is the video to prove it!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful child, beautiful granddaughter, a "Sun Bear" costume made by a talented mommy, an adorable leotard with a lovely hairstyle to go with it. A video that warmed my heart.

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I wanted to put Jillian in a class there once she turns three, but I think she's going to do a ballet class first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so wee and cute in her little leotard!

    ReplyDelete