Monday, July 18, 2011

Patapsco and Camp

The Patapsco State Park isn't far from here and we have recently discovered this small creek, that is so much fun to play in!
It's the perfect summer fun activity!

Today was Jocelyn's first day of summer camp.  It runs for the next two weeks.  I wasn't sure how she would do, but she was ready to go this morning and when it was all over for the day, she was making plans to go back tomorrow.  She must have had fun!
Tomorrow, I think Mommy is going to find a nice quiet spot in the nearby library to enjoy my 3 hours of alone time! 
Here is the only picture she would allow this morning as we were getting ready to leave.  Don't ask me why she made us take it in the little corner at the front door!!   She looks worried, but trust me, she was just impatient to get going!
Summer is officially in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment