Friday, July 27, 2012

Budding Engineer

Is is possible that Jocelyn got Daddy's Engineering brain?  (Notice I said "Daddy", not "Mommy")  Jocelyn has a new-found love....
LEGOS!!!

And I'm not talking about the big Legos, I'm talking about those little pieces, that magically fit together to create something.  In our case, cars are the current favorite something.



I'm pretty sure that Daddy is enjoying this new passion as much as Jocelyn!




I sat and watched them put a Lego car together yesterday and I was amazed at how clearly she understood the directions and where the pieces went on the car.  And she was pretty proud of herself when it was done!




I do have this tiny fear that Legos are about to take over my world...  I wonder why???








1 comment:

  1. We're going through the same thing at our house, too. I think Creig is having as much fun playing with his old Legos as Ethan is having exploring them for the first time. And if the state of our basement is any indication...yes, Legos WILL take over your life!

    ReplyDelete