Monday, February 11, 2013

Having Fun

We've had a fun week!

Earlier in the week we went on a field trip with Jocelyn's class to the fire house.  The kids got to see how the fire men live, and they got to climb through the fire trucks and ambulance.  What an experience!







Yesterday, Jocelyn and I went to Disney on Ice!  I went a lot as a kid, but I had never taken her.  Well her eyes were glued to the ice the whole time, and she talked about it non stop last night.  She had a great time, but I also had a great time watching her enjoyment!

She said her favorite parts were Ariel and Cinderella.  I really liked Ariel as well.  All the costumes were iridescent, so they showed up beautifully in the light.  Of course Mickey Mouse and friends were there, along with Lion King, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, and all the Princesses!!
Ready and waiting!!




















What a great show!  I can't wait to take her again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment