Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Snow, Snow and more Snow

This has been a long...  cold...  snowy Winter.  We've broken all kinds of temperature records.  It's been the coldest Winter I can ever remember, even considering my 10 years living in New Hampshire.  We haven't broken any records with snow numbers, but it seems like every few days the weather forecast includes more of the nasty white stuff.  I'm so ready for winter to be over.
With the bad weather, has come lots of missed school.  Schools have been closed 8 days so far this school year, and yes, I say "so far" because this Winter seems never ending!

But the one light in all of this, is Jocelyn has had lots of fun!


The results of a snowball fight!

Helping shovel the walkway.

First time sledding!

Snow Angels taken from above.

My favorite photo of the snow girl.


If the temperatures start to warm up and Spring FINALLY arrives, I certainly won't be sad to see this Winter go, but I'm glad it's been fun for at least one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment