Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Stepmom Weekend 2014

Most of my blog entries are about my time with Jocelyn, but once in a while, it's time to talk about me!

A couple weeks ago, I went to my second Stepmom weekend in Ohio.  Last year was my first year and I swore then that I would never miss it again if I can help it.

Once again, it was an experience I will never forget.  This year there were fewer SMs, about 23-25, and many of the ones from last year, weren't able to make it this year.  But it was still a wonderful experience.

The count down is on for next year!  Can't believe I have to wait another year to be with these ladies again.


This year Hearts the Frog tagged along for the trip.  She brought Jocelyn home a big bucket of lollipops!  As great as this weekend is, it's hard to leave my girl.  She's so excited when I come home!  And I'm so happy to see her, and my hubby of course.  :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment