Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The End of Kindergarten As We Know It

I've fallen behind...  Again.

Kindergarten ended on June 20th.  Thanks to 9 snow days, 7 of which they had to make up.  So summer is 9 weeks long this year, instead of 10, which doesn't seem nearly long enough.

Here's some photos from the last day of school.

















I really thought she would get off the bus at the end of the day, excited for summer and freedom, and instead, she, and a bunch of other girls from her bus stop, got off the bus sobbing.  I hear the kids are happier to be out of school for the summer, in a few years, when school isn't so much fun!  For the moment, I'm not allowed to call her a 1st Grader.  I have to wait until the first day of school in August.  That's OK with me.  She's already growing up too fast.





No comments:

Post a Comment