Saturday, February 7, 2015

Selfies

I once read an article from a Mom about making sure you - as the Mom - are in pictures with your kids.  You can read the article here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/mom-pictures-with-kids_b_1926073.html

This article really struck me.  Like every woman on the planet, I'm not always that crazy about pictures of me.  But I learned something when I read that article.  My daughter doesn't see my faults, she sees ME - MOMMY, and none of those other insecurities.

So I decided, with the wonders of modern technology, to be in the picture with my daughter so she can look back on those photos one day and know for sure that I was, and always will be here with her.

Here's some of our latest creations, including some from Jocelyn herself!




Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc...   And Mike's eyeball!



More eyeballs, this time from Jocelyn!!   Any guess who's forehead??



Snuggling with my girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment