Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Baby is 8 Today!!

Time just seems to fly by.  I think it was just a moment ago that I looked at my Little One and she was just a baby.  Today she is somehow 8 years old.

I have the most amazing kid.  She is funny, and generous, and thoughtful, and analytical, and determined, and decisive, and special, and strong, and kind, and loving.

She's wonderful, and I'm so proud of the person she is becoming.

Today she had a party with 7 of her friends, some new from school and some that she has known for years.  It was fun to bring all these facets of her life together to celebrate her special day.

Here is where we started 8 years ago on her Birth Day.



And then she kept growing up...

Age 2
Age 1



Age 4
Age 3
Age 5

Age 6


























Age 7

And today she had a blast at her 8th Birthday Party!


Pizza with Friends

The Dolphin pinata didn't stand a chance!

Making Dolphin Suncatchers

Blowing out the number 8!!

And leaving the blue behind

Great Friends!

Birthday Selfie!
Can't forget Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment