Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Basement Play Room - The Clean Up Continues

Jocelyn's STUFF has officially taken over our world. In an attempt to corral some of it, I decided to stake claim to most of the downstairs playroom. The playroom had previously been reserved for Allie and Shelby, but they are getting older and less interested in playing, and more interested in computer and tv (I do everything I can to prevent the brain rot, but I fear I'm powerless). I digress....

So anyway, yesterday during the blessed nap time, I decided to transfer some of the toys from our living room down to the basement. I reorganized, sorted, separated, and as Jocelyn says: "TaDa"!!


My next project will be reorganizing Jocelyn's personal library. Bring it on!!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! It looks great! I'm going to have to start going through Jillian's stuff and start weeding out the "chokables". At least get those toys with the little parts organized in her room so the living area can be a baby-friendly world again. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise said:

    "My next project will be reorganizing Jocelyn's personal library. Bring it on!!"
    Does this mean I can start buying and sending more books now?

    Janice Gagne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... NO! I just barely got the last ones under control!

    ReplyDelete