Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jocelyn's new blanket

As I mentioned previously, I have been making a large quilt for Jocelyn out of some of her fleece baby blankets. 


Well, I finished it yesterday, and it's a big hit with the little one.  As soon as it was done, she wanted to be wrapped up in it!


She dragged it upstairs for nap time (and I mean dragged because it's much bigger than her!), and wanted to sleep with it last night at bedtime too, despite the fact that it's huge in her crib.

Last night at bedtime, she was having a hard time going to sleep, and I was getting tired of making the multiple trips upstairs to try to get her settled in.  Well, the last time I went upstairs, I had had about enough!  And then, what does my sweet, angelic child say?

"Mommy made me this really nice blanket" and then she snuggled up with it and said "Night, Night Momma". 

And how can I be mad at that???

1 comment:

  1. That's fabulous! I've been planning on doing the same thing with Jillian's/Jessica's and making them matching quilts for the eventual bunk beds I want them to share!

    ReplyDelete