Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can you ever really go back?

Last weekend Jocelyn, Pat and I made a trip to PA to visit family and go to Pat's 20 year college reunion.   We had so much fun, I will need to cover the trip in more than one blog, so stayed tuned.  This is part one!
I think Pat was a little apprehensive about going back.... way back.  I can't blame him.  I went to my 10 year high school reunion a "few" years ago, and I can assure you it was my first reunion...   and my last.  Yick!
Anyway, I had always wanted to see Pat's old college, so this was a great opportunity, and boy was I impressed.  He said it's a small college campus, but if it is, then I would hate to see big! 

The reunion was also the college's homecoming, so there was a parade....

And lots of kids activities.


And some fun stuff too!
We took pictures in front of "The Rock" and Pat's freshman dorm.

But I think Pat was most excited about seeing his name on this plaque as the top engineering student of 1991, and his wife was pretty proud of him too.
Next up.... Family fun!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Those activities look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about him going to GCC, but now I remember seeing yearbooks at your house. What a fun getaway! Gotta love college towns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creig was also an electrical engineering major in undergrad! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete