Sunday, September 18, 2011

Still Clearing Out The Sand

Last weekend Jocelyn, Auntie and I went out to Ocean City to visit Grammy in her condo.  She is renting there for the month, so we took advantage of the free housing to spend some time at the beach.  Jocelyn had a blast!  The weather was actually really nice, and the water temp was just right, so we spent a lot of time on the beach playing in the water and digging in the sand.

Until she tired herself to this...

We played Mini Golf at a really fun indoor golf center. 
Jocelyn cheats...  A LOT!

And we rode on the Sea Rocket.   It was just a little windy...


But the thing Jocelyn talked about the most was the pigeon making a nest in the mouth of the shark at Ripley's Believe It or Not.   She talked about it for days after we got home.

We certainly had a fun trip to the beach.  I will say that I am not a big fan of sand.  I swear I'm still trying to clean it out of my life, but Jocelyn didn't seem to mind, as these pictures show, she is certainly a beach baby!

And then of course...  the old time photo!



1 comment: