Wednesday, September 5, 2012

And so it begins...

Today was Meet the Teacher Day at Jocelyn's preschool.  It was a very short event, only a 1/2 hour, but it was a good taste for Jocelyn, of what's to come next week.  She didn't have nearly enough time to explore, and she's excited to go back, which is good.  But she keeps asking if I'm going to stay with her next week.   Oh my fragile heart strings are being tugged mercilessly!!! 

Here's just a few pics from this morning.

Ready to go!
Dinosaurs!
And Dolls!


Circle Time
My Name is Jocelyn


With Ms. Judy, Jocelyn's new Teacher!

 
 
And so it begins...  those moments that will lead to hours and days and months and years, that my precious girl will grow up and out of my arms.   Please don't grow too fast Sweet Girl.
 
 
(First Day of School coming soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment