Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Butterfly Garden Revisited

So it's funny how it only took us 3 years to get back to the Brookside Gardens "Wings of Fancy" Butterfly exhibit.  When I read this post from 2010, I had no idea it would take so long!!

But we finally made it back last Friday and what a treat!!  Jocelyn really liked the exhibit.  We were probably in there more than an hour all together.  The only disappointment was none of the butterflies landed on her, and boy how she tried to make that happen!!

Here are some of the pictures I took.


A butterfly did land on me!

Irresistibly Cute!

These butterflies were the size of dessert plates, no joke!


Please butterfly!  Land on me!!

My Fairy Girl


Walking the wall through the gardens.


It was a really fun day, perfect weather and beautiful gardens.  Hopefully it won't take us another 3 years to get back there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment