Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day at My Gym

Today Jocelyn started going to classes at My Gym.  It's a local kids gym with fun climbing equipment and games for kids.  I had taken her to their Open House and she had such a good time, I decided to try out the classes.  I was a little nervous about how she would do on the equipment, and this is the first time she had to deal with structured circle time activities, but she did very well, and I can already see that she will be a pro at the routine in no time!
The trampoline is the starting favorite!
Walking across the ladder with Ms. Melissa

We can't wait for next Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. We *heart* My Gym! How full is that Friday class? It's probably the one we'll enroll in once the baby arrives. Jillian's favorite thing there - Mr. Dan. Mommy's favorite thing - Parents Night Out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Friday class has about 20-25 kids. It doesn't feel overly crowded, and there were really no lines at the climbing stuff and the trampoline, so it seems ok. I did not see Mr. Dan. We have Mr. Aaron and Ms. Melissa. I like them though. Looking forward to having you join us in a month or two! We haven't tried Parent's Night Out. My sister likes to babysit, and then we have the kids 1/2 time, but that may come in handy at some point.

    ReplyDelete