Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ponytail!!!

At this point, I'm waiting for the screaming!
I wear a ponytail just about every day of my life.  I like my long hair, but have no patience for it in my face, especially since Jocelyn was born.
Today, for the first time ever, Jocelyn decided she wanted a ponytail just like Mommy!!  Last week when we were at Sesame Place I found some hair ties with Sesame Characters on them.  How timely!!  and How Cute!

Not sure what the tongue is about...

I'm not sure if we've started a trend, but I've been waiting so long to be allowed to put something in her hair, I hope she'll let me do this again.  She did keep Cookie Monster in her hair until nap time, so that has to be some kind of record for sure!!  Guess I need to add this milestone to her baby book too! 

It changes her face completely!


No comments:

Post a Comment