Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting Dressed

For some reason, today was the day Jocelyn decided SHE WAS GOING TO DRESS HERSELF!! Didn't matter how tough it was, didn't matter that Mommy was offering to help, didn't matter that she had to work at it for 1/2 hour at least (fortunately we weren't in any rush to get anywhere!). She was determined to do it herself!

Hmmm.... this doesn't look right, let me try that again, and again, and again...

Ok, I'll get back to that shirt thing. Let's try the pants... Hmmm... that doesn't look right. Let me try that again, and again...

and again, and again...


Maybe the socks will cooperate? Eee, forget the socks.


Whew!! Finally got the shirt on right, now back to those pants...


TA DA!!! SUCCESS!!!


This was incredibly entertaining I must admit, but she was SO proud of herself! And of course, her Mommy is mighty proud of her too!



1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! It cracks me up how determined these little ones can be. I would have grabbed the camera and been snapping pictures the whole time too!

    ReplyDelete